Better Days Are On Their Way
Our Mayne Stage team hopes you are staying safe and healthy. We want you to know that we are actively booking tours of the theater for your future event!
Mayne Stage has been following the directives of the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois and we are now in Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan as well as the Be Safe Chicago plan. We have self-certified for Be Safe Chicago, which means that Mayne Stage meets or exceeds ALL requirements for proper disinfecting, social distancing, and safe practices.
We continue to follow the CDC guidelines for safety and protection. As a matter of daily practice, we use the USEPAs list of approved cleaners and disinfectants at Mayne Stage. Between events, we will be thoroughly disinfecting the entire theater every time, for the continued protection of our staff and guests.
Please review our HOUSE RULES for staffing and cleaning Mayne Stage, and for protecting our event guests and our Mayne Stage team. We take our safety and yours very seriously – and will be following these rules strictly.
Also please see our EVENT HOST GUIDELINES for all hosts and their guests at Mayne Stage Events. If you are considering an event with us, we commit to working together with you and your guests, to ensure a safe experience for all.
HOUSE RULES FOR ALL EVENTS
* We are following all National, State of Illinois, and City of Chicago mandated requirements for reopening. Please check here for the most up-to-date information from the City of Chicago.
* We have a strict “stay at home if you feel sick” policy for all staff. Staff temperature is taken upon each arrival and shift.
* Mayne Stage is a five star event venue, providing a thoroughly disinfected space for you and your guests. We follow the EPA and CDC guidelines for use of approved disinfectants for cleaning. You can be assured that we have thoroughly prepared for your stay with intensive disinfecting and cleaning processes with particular attention to all “high-touch” surfaces,
* We will enforce a minimum of 36 hours between events for complete disinfecting of the venue.
* A maximum of 50 guests are allowed in Phase 4; Mayne Stage will strictly adhere to this limit. This number must include catering, security and event staff as well as photographer, officiant, florist, etc. This provides for safe and comfortable space between tables and food service and for all of your guests and event providers.
As an event host, we are relying on you to help us maintain a safe environment for all guests of Mayne Stage. We ask that you:
- Please stay home if you are unwell or have reason to believe you may have been exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19. As the EVENT HOST, please advise your guests to stay home if sick, to protect you and all other guests.
- Please stay informed of all travel advisories and alerts that may affect your stay. Currently, the City of Chicago has a 14-day quarantine order affecting 22 states*. The order requires visitors to self-quarantine for a 14 day period or the duration of their time in Chicago, whichever is shorter.
- If you visit Chicago from one of the listed states before your event at Mayne Stage, you are required to follow this order:
* Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin.
- We recommend that your guest list be limited to your household or those that you have defined as being within your safe social circle.
- We will ask that you provide the names and phone numbers of all guests in advance, for purposes of contact tracing.
- For your safety, and the safety of all guests and our staff, no additional visitors will be permitted during your event. Only those guests on the list will be admitted. Should you have a special circumstance or a change in your guest list, please provide the change at least 24 hours in advance of your event.
- Face masks are mandatory for entering and exiting Mayne Stage, in restrooms, and at all times during your event. EXCEPTIONS ARE: DINING, BEVERAGE CONSUMPTION, PHOTO SESSIONS. Face masks will be provided at the registration table upon entry. Guests are welcome to bring their own masks if preferred.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance between your group and our staff at all times. The Mayne Stage entryway will be marked for your guests convenience.
Management reserves the right to add to these responsibilities at any time for the protection of staff and guests. Please have patience as we all adjust to these new precautions and protocols. They are designed specifically for your safety.
We are now scheduling tours of our historic theater. If you are interested in seeing the entire space in consideration for a future event, please call us today to schedule. Tours will be limited to 2 guests and one Event Coordinator. Masks will be provided for you, or you may bring your own to wear during the tour. Hand sanitizer is readily available for you throughout the theater.
We look forward to seeing you soon and hosting your event at Mayne Stage in Chicago! Stay safe, be well, and please don’t hesitate to call us at (312)783-1182.